Under general supervision of the Special Assistant, performs administrative support.
- Provides administrative support to the CEO, COO, CFO, CMO and Department Managers.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Prepare, modify, and distribute documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and transcribing minutes.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Provide IT support.
- Work in Microsoft Word and Excel on a daily basis.
- Research and create PowerPoint presentations.
- Sorts mail and facsimile correspondence, and distributes accordingly.
- Supervise the Reception Department, and scheduling appointments.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly provider visit productivity reports.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Good typing, computer, and organizational skills.
- Ability to cooperate with medical and non-medical staff.
- Knowledge of using office equipment.
- Graduation from a standard high school.
- At least one year (1) administrative assistant experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.97 an hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: One Location
Benefit Conditions: A waiting period may apply