Assists the Dental Provider during examinations and treatment of patients in operative and surgical cases. Under the supervision of the Dental Director.
- Greet, welcome and care for all patients and visitors in a polite and courteous manner. Inform patient’s arrival, create charts.
- Review mandatory paperwork for patient visits on an daily basis.
- Take, develop radiographs and maintenance of same.
- Clean up and maintenance of dental equipment on a daily basis.
- Sterilization of instruments-Biological Monitoring System.
- Seats and prepares patients for examination of dental treatment.
- Set up the room for procedures.
- Assists the Dental Provider mixing amalgam or other filling materials.
- Answering the telephone and appropriately book and follow up as needed for coordination of dental treatment.
- Ordering of supplies and maintaining a proper inventory.
- Always be aware of confidentiality.
- Report all issues of importance to the Dental Director. Help explain Dental Department Policy to patients.
- Update patient information (phone number) to provide courtesy calls and appointment reminders to patients.
- Keep daily sheets with names and status of the day’s patient appointment, cancellations, no show.
- Be aware of all Dental Policies to ensure compliance.
- It is mandatory to rotate between the three (3) Dental Clinics of the Network, as well as working evening hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- No experience is required. We train them in-house.
- HIPPA, Infection Control, CPR SKILLS
- Ability to relate well to staff members EDUCATION
- High School Diploma preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Word, Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.23 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: One location
Benefit Conditions: A waiting period may apply