Under the supervision of the Nutritionist Coordinator the Qualified Nutritionist is responsible for Nutrition and WIC Services to participants.
- Conducts All duties of the Qualified Nutritionist.
- Conducts child development and immunization checks, health screening and referrals.
- Provides nutritional assessment for individual participants.
- Develops and implement high risk care plans and oversee high risk care to all participants.
- Provides oversight and guidance to CPA.
- Coordinates nutrition education, including breastfeeding promotion and support that is responsive to the identified needs/interests of each high-risk participant.
- Refers high-risk participants to other health-related and social services, as necessary.
- Tracks high-risk participants progress in improving their health and document for outcomes.
- Ensures the efficient flow of the assessment and education processes.
- Provides leadership in planning, conducting, and evaluating Participant Centered Nutrition Education services.
- Provides leadership and assist in orienting, training and mentoring new local agency staff.
- Provides leadership in developing, conducting and evaluating nutrition training for local agency staff in nutrition education topics.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelors in Nutrition
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: One Location
Benefit Conditions: A waiting period may apply